Joe Polise, a consultant, writer, and teacher with Astrology and Tarot since 1990, has always had a great and abiding interest in astrology’s history, and he loves to share with all the pivotal role astrology plays in the Western Tradition and its practical value in our world. He is the NCGR Education Director and Vice-President of Chicago’s Friends of Astrology. He has presented talks and workshops for NCGR, ISAR, and UAC as well as for many local US astrology groups.
David explained and illustrated the basic concepts of the harmonic astrology that he uses in simple and clear terms. David believes that harmonic astrology can be used to quickly and accurately describe major themes in a person’s life.
Because the ideas are refreshingly new, this lecture opened new doors and perspectives for anyone interested in astrology, from beginners to experts.
Is harmonic astrology really that good? Continue reading
Dennis brings a unique perspective to reading charts, a perspective gained through more than 40 years of study – which only he can describe adequately – a synopsis of which, in his own words, follows a very important ANNOUNCEMENT here.
- Meeting time and place: Hampton Inn, 4050 Ulmerton Rd. Clearwater FL. 6:00 PM……approx. 10:00 PM
- Featured Speaker: Dennis Maltz
- “Social Hour” – 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
- Dennis’s talk will begin SHARPLY at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM – with brief break at 8:00 PM
Perspectives in Financial Astrology – with Christeen Skinner
Christeen discussed the following:
The Neptune Pluto septile and its place in financial trading.
- Using helio or Geo: how different perspectives improve forecasting.
- The impact of Mars retrograde periods and the influence of other planet reversals and returns on indices (DJI and S&P).
- Declinations: with particular emphasis on the progressed Moon declination cycle and what it tells us about periods of financial instability and correction.
- he Moon at perigee and apogee and its effect on markets.
More about Christeen Skinner
Please visit and explore Christeen’s fabulous site at http://www.financialuniverse.co.uk/
Michele Adler: the November eclipse and effective interpretation/predictive techniques.
Michele Adler, PMAFA, will share some seldom used interpretation and forecasting techniques, starting with a look at the upcoming November eclipse, the degree at which it takes place, and some of the political charts that will be affected by the eclipse. She will also talk about the 10 most underused chart interpretation techniques and the five most overlooked forecasting methods, with emphasis on the use of the Moon in prediction.
More about Michelle Adler
SOLAR ARC DIRECTIONS
Have you ever wondered why history repeats itself?
Or why our lives flash before our eyes at the moment of impending death?
We learn from our past experiences! Within solar arcs, there is a little known phenomenon I like to call the mid-life shift into reverse. Events that were shown by solar arc directions during the first (roughly) forty-five years of your life will repeat in reverse order the next forty-five years. The lecture explained in simple language how to use this.
It even applies to a country’s chart!! So we will look at this phenomenon in the USA chart, as well.
On Saturday, Carole did a workshop on Astrocartography.
More about Carole Devine.
Kitty Hatcher gave an enthralling presentation on How To Turn Bad News Into Good News
- Is your chart is filled with a lot of squares and oppositions?
- Are you are getting clobbered by difficult transits?
Learn how to interpret your chart in a way that helps you Continue reading